Monday, October 1, 2012

Immigration Office: Round Three


Friday, September 28th

We spent the morning sleeping in due to our late night. At 12:30pm, we got picked up by a shuttle and headed into the city. Unfortunately, it takes the Immigration Office about 8 days to process the passport paperwork, so I had to come back. Luckily, not only was the office open, but I had no troubles getting my passport back with the necessary stamp allowing me to stay another 90 days. Alice met us there and got her passport back as well. We stopped for some chorizo street sandwiches and then caught a chicken bus back to Antigua.

We stopped at the market and Jordan bought himself a painting of Antigua. On our way back to the hotel, we also stopped at the travel agency, so that Jordan could book his shuttle to the airport. This week has flown by! I can’t believe he is already leaving. We ate dinner at Rainbow CafĂ©. I got the chapino breakfast again because it was so good. Beans, tortillas, eggs, and plantains is something I’m going to take back to the States with me as a breakfast tradition. Afterwards, we went back to the hotel and spent a quiet night packing up all of our belongings.

No comments:

Post a Comment