Saturday, July 28, 2012

Free Day! Sike!

Saturday, July 28th


Today, I gave everyone a free day. Everyone has been working hard and everyone is tired, so I thought it best to give everyone a day to recoup. Some people went to Monterrico and ate and shopped. Other people kayaked in the mangroves. Unfortunately, I still had to work, but I was able to take a short nap after crawl counts. I finished the rough sketch of my hatchery plans and now have a rough estimate of the numbers of materials that we will need. When Glenda comes back, we can work on calling local hardware stores for price estimates so that we can start a budget. I’m hoping to make a trip to La Barrona soon so I can see Scott’s hatchery and get a better idea of how this new hatchery is going to look. 

It's hard to see, but this is my hatchery sketch. You can see I'm not an artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment