Friday, November 16, 2012

Back In The USA

Doctors here confirmed that I had dengue as well as low function in my kidneys and liver. I spent the next two weeks going in and out of the doctor office getting blood tests and different medications. Luckily, after about 3 weeks, I was completely better and my energy levels were back to normal.

I'm so grateful to ARCAS for giving me the opportunity to work down in Hawaii. I really am going to miss all of the friends that I made down there. I'm also going to miss working with the turtles every day. I don't think I will ever get tired of watching hatchlings crawl their way back to the ocean. It is one of the most beautiful sights in the world. This won't be the last time that I work with turtles. On to the next adventure whatever that may be!


No comments:

Post a Comment