Sunday, September 30, 2012

Immigration Office: Round Two


Tuesday, September 18th

We got up around 7:00 and some eggs for breakfast at the doctor’s house. We took a chicken bus to the area by the Immigration Office and walked for awhile through the street market. They have so many more fruits and vegetables than Hawaii, so we got some. The Immigration Office was open luckily, and we weren’t there too long. The only problem I had was that the woman at the desk tried to charge me a fine because she can’t do math and thought I had stayed past 90 days. I got it cleared up though and didn’t have to pay a fine.

We caught a chicken bus back to Hawaii, and then Colum picked us up outside of Escuintla. We ended up getting back to Hawaii around 3:00pm. Once I got back to Hawaii, I finally figured out why my internet hadn’t been working for close to a week. Claro (the internet company) decided to cut my service earlier than they were supposed to. Unfortunately, I had to buy another month of internet despite the fact that I still had two weeks left on my other plan. At least I have internet again. 

There is dog that looks exactly like Paco, but is a girl that has been hanging around the park. We jokingly called her Paca because she looks like a girl version of Paco. We are starting to think she is a stray too because she hasn't left for about a week. We decided to adopt her as well. 
 

 The dogs and me

No comments:

Post a Comment