Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Antigua Again


Monday, August 6th

For most of the morning, I organized all of the human and animal medical supplies. They were all thrown into about 5-6 different containers without any sort of organization, so I separated all of the supplies and labeled all of the containers. There were also a lot of unsterile items that were lying around that I had to throw away. It was good that I went through everything because it was a mess!! The rest of the day before I got picked up to go to Antigua, I cleaned the bathrooms because no one else would and it needed to get done. It was gross, but boy did it smell good after I was done!

Around 4:00pm, I was picked up by a tourist shuttle and taken to Antigua. This is my first time off in over a month and I was really looking forward to them! I got to my hotel around 6:30pm and got settled in before heading off to dinner. For dinner, I went to a pizza place called Sunshine Grill. I got a cheese pizza and Jack and Coke. I haven’t really drank at all since I’ve been here, so it was nice to have a drink and unwind a little bit. After dinner, I went back to my room and enjoyed the fast wireless before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment